Exhibits & More.
Magazine. Summer Edition 2013. (p. 31) Artwork published. (p.33) Interviewed about teaching art/ artwork published.
- Art Fair @ St. Peter's United Methodist Church, Katy, Texas. October 2012.
- Art Fest @ John Wesley United Methodist Church, Houston, Texas. September 2012. "The Lodgepole Pines at Leigh Lake, Grand Teton National Park," Oil painting on display.
Exhibit at the Hotel Emily Morgan. San Antonio, Texas. May -
(Included artwork by various artists.) 13 original paintings on display.
Magazine. Fall Edition 2011. (p. 44) Quoted in an article about Creativity in Fine Arts.
Christian Church Solo Art Show. Cypress, Texas.
September & October 2011. 18 Original Paintings on display.
- Alamo Art Exhibit @ the Hotel Emily
Morgan. San Antonio, Texas. April & May 2011.
(Included artwork by various artists.) 2 Original
Alamo Paintings on display: "Come and Take It" and "Shadows
of the Alamo."
- Eagle Magazine.
Fall Edition 2010. (p. 16-17) Article about Splatter Art.
- Nottingham Forest Mom's Club (NFMC) Holiday
Market. Houston, Texas. November, 16, 2010.
Grounds Arts & Crafts Show. Houston, Texas. May 15, 2010.
8 Original Paintings on display.
- Artz '10 Art Exhibit.
Civic Center, Schertz, Texas. April 11-16, 2010. 10 Original Paintings on display.
Magazine. Winter Edition 2010. (p.35) Interviewed about Balance in Art.
Magazine. Summer Edition 2008. (p.59-61) Interview & multiple painting images published.
Coffee Shop Art Exhibit. (Houston, TX.)
Various paintings on display. (6-7/2008)
NCAC- National Christian Art Competition- Top 100
Finalist. 3 paintings entered: "The Sinful Woman Anoints Jesus'
Feet", "Death Brings Life", "Maili Tano Baptist Church."
Blood and Tissue Center
Solo Show #2. Austin, TX.
(11-12/2005) 10 paintings displayed throughout the center.
Texas Art Education Association. Volunteer
for Statewide Convention. Austin, TX. (11/ 2005)
Fine Arts Festival. Buda, Texas. October 1&2.
Displayed/sold paintings at this event sponsoring scholarships for Hays High
an ad for the University of Texas Baptist Student Ministry for Gameday
2005 an on-campus event.
Ice Cream Art Show. Austin, TX. (5/2005) 6 original oil paintings displayed.
an ad for the University of Texas Baptist Student Ministry.
Published in The Bevo Bulletin, vol 7, 2005, page 47.
- Gallery Talk/Lecture
for the University of Texas Informal Class- "Appreciating Art Around
Park Bar & Grill Show. Austin, TX. (2-3/2005) 10 original
oil paintings on display.
on 6th Street Show. Austin, TX. (2-4/2005) 9 original
oil paintings on display.
Blood and Tissue Center
Solo Show. Austin, TX.
(9-10/2004) 14 paintings displayed throughout the center.
n Roll n Paint." Austin, TX.
(4/30/04) Impromptu painting as Yokefellow band performs concert.
Analecta Journal Show.
The New Gallery, University of Texas at Austin, (3/
7-13/ 2004). "Florida Imbalance" Painting Published, journal sponsored
by The University of Texas College of Liberal Arts.
Solo Exhibition. Amy's Ice Cream
@ 6th and Lamar. Austin,
TX. (7/22- 8/3)
"The Rocks Cry Out."
The New Gallery, the
University of Texas at Austin. (5/11- 5/16)
Paired Exhibition, "Space
Race: The paintings of Amy Glasscock & Marsha Riti,"
Flood gallery at the University of Texas at Austin, various
paintings, oil on canvas. (4/7-4/18)
Gallery Talk given for the Texas Community College Teacher’s
Spoke about my painting "Near Crater Lake,
Oregon" displayed at the Creative Research Laboratory Gallery,
Austin, Texas. (2/22)
Creative Research Laboratory,
"Near Crater Lake, OR", 2002, oil on canvas shown. (2/14 - 3/1)
Photo exhibition in Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy.
Cinque Terre", "Palazzo Vecchio Puddle", and "the
Coliseum". Black & white. (7/02)
Student Art Exhibition, Blanton Museum of Art, "World
View", Photo Collage piece shown. (1/00)
Eyespeak 2000 Art Exhibition, "Sand Dune", drawing shown.
Collections Including My Work:
- The Chuck and Debbie Mann Collection: Flamingo in Florida.
- The Cordes Collection: The Appalachian Trail Series.
- The Rhodes Collection: Reese the Dog.
- The Desiree Bakhtiar Collection: The Swallowtail and the Thistle.
- The Heston Collection: Sophie and Ginger.
- The Rees Collection: Rusty Rees.
- The K. Marlin Collection: Cardinal
- The Purvis Collection: Jesus Falls the Second
Time. (Station of the Cross #7)
- The Kelly Lupher Collection: Uncle Dusty. (Previously owned by the McAlister Collection)
- The Chris Mann Collection: Walking With You.
(Lido Beach, Florida.)
- The B.M. Collection: Bonnie's Beach.
- JP Collection: Crown of Thorns.
Jala & Shaun Zinck Collection: Turnagain Arm, Alaska.
- The Audrey Roland
Collection: Flowers for
- The Kimberly Hopson
Reflections of the Rising Sun.
- The Dr. Gene Johnson Collection: Commissioned
Chris Matthew's Collection: Commissioned
- The Slocum
Collection: Pure Reflection.
- The Al & Lorraine Glasscock Collection:
Mali Tano Baptist Church, Rodeo Beach California,
Florida Imbalance, The Other Side, Mt. Bonnell (Austin, TX.), The
Cotswold's: England, My Mountain, Near Crater Lake, Oregon, Seeing
Through the Trees, Longhorn #2, The Sheep in Ft. Davis Texas, Our Fishin'
Spot in Rockport, Texas, The Quail in Fort Davis, Texas, and the Golden Eagle
in the Guadalupe Mountains, TX.
- The Rob Ancipink
Collection: View from Neuschwanstein Castle,
- The ALG Collection: Sea Life.
- The Carruth
Collection: Pico Bonita, La
- The Hogan
Collection: King of Cows.
- The M.M. Collection: Boquillas Canyon & the Rio Grande, Big Bend National Park.
- The Dorothy Martyn
Collection: The Road to
- The S. Wells
Collection: Studio Window.
University of Texas at Austin
1. Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art (Concentration:
2. Bachelor of Science in Advertising (Creative sequence.)
The University of Texas, Study in Italy
Program. (5/02– 7/02)
***Note: I began painting
in January of 2001.***
Texas State University
All-Level Art, Master's Level Education coursework.
to links, exhibits, & randomness
"Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I can