"Some artists don't like talking about their work because they think that their idea should be communicated only through visual means, or they believe that the viewer should make his/her own conclusions about each piece's meaning. I, on the other hand, think that it is perfectly ok to explain my thoughts about how and why I create my artwork. However, I do not assume that you will automatically have the same train of thought as I do simply by looking at my work. You are free to draw your own conclusions. You are uniquely you- this means that you have your own life experiences and point of view. My hope is that my work effects you in
a positive way and brings increasing beauty and truth to your everyday life."
134. Usual Interruptions.
133. Eli's First Flounder.
132. Red Donut.
131. Red Cactus, Fort Davis, TX.
130. Night Fishing in Little Bay. (Rockport, TX.)
129. Sometimes Life Looks Like Music.
128. Boyhood Treasures.
127. Where It All Began.
126. O Holy Night.
125. The Yucca Above Fort Davis, Texas.
124. The Boats in Little Bay. (Rockport, TX)
123. Anna Maria City Pier, Florida.
18-122. Caught: Fish Portrait Series.
117. The Birth of Spring.
116. Portrait of a Football Player.
115. Tunnel of Trees, Michigan.
112-4. The Appalachian Trail Paintings.
111. Reese the Dog.
110. Napali Coast, Kauai.
109. Tangled Oaks in the King Ranch.
108. Unconquered. (Doak Campell Stadium, Florida State University.)
107. Texas Longhorn's Alumni Game 2012. (Remembering Darrell K. Royal).
106. Purple Violet.
105. Salty Frog.
104. Fernie's Primary Portrait.
103. Chloe the Dog.
102. The Shadows of Yellowstone.
101. The Lodgepole Pines at Leigh Lake, Grand Teton National Park.
100. The Waterfalls in Cascade Canyon. Grand Teton National Park.
99. Spoonbills Roosting in High Island, TX.
Golden Eagle in the Guadalupe Mountains, TX.
Blue Crab From Rockport, TX.
Trout from Baffin Bay, Texas.
Swallowtail and the Thistle.
Montezuma Quail in Fort Davis, Texas.
Volcano Crater, Maui.
Cranes in Flight Near Rockport, Texas.
Sheep in Ft. Davis, Texas.
(Haleakala National Park, Maui.)
87. Shadows of the Alamo.
Come and Take it.
Leaves in Fort Davis, Texas.
Flamingo (in Florida)
& Gold Macaw. (Jungle Gardens, Sarasota, FL.)
Conure. (Jungle Gardens, Sarasota, FL.)
Black Sand Beach, Maui.
Jo's Urban Peacock.
Through the Trees.
Fishin' Spot. (Rockport, Texas).
Voice in the Clouds.
The Storm and the Egret. (Point-of-Rocks, Siesta Key, Florida)
Peak, Big Bend National Park.
Sandstone Cliffs, Kauai.
Falls the Second Time (Station #7)
Peace: Inks Lake State Park, Texas.
Sunset. July 4th, 2008.
60. not available
With You. (Lido Beach, FL.)
Know the Paths That Your Eyes Wander Down...I Want to Come Too!
Street. (Houston, TX).
Together or Apart? Myrtle Peace Talks.
Reflections of the Rising Sun.
Small That You Can Later Crush.
Shall See. (Now we see in part, then we shall see fully.)
Other Side. (Mt. Bonnell, Austin, TX.)
Reality of Poverty.
39. Chicago Self Portrait Series.
for an Open Door.
31. The Ocotillo & the Chisos Mountains.
Big Bend NP.
30. Red Wall on South Congress
Tano Baptist Church
25. 1 Peter 2:24 : Death Brings Life,
23. Luke 7:36-50
The sinful woman anoints Jesus'